Bruce's Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Cream cheese mixture:
3/4 Pounds Cream Cheese
1 Cup Sugar
2 Egg Yokes
2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
Sweet potato mixture:
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Bruce's Mashed Sweet Potatoes
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1/8 Teaspoon Ground All-Spice
1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
Graham cracker crust:
1 1/4 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
2 Tablespoon Sugar
3 1/4 Cup Butter, Melted
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Cream the cream cheese and sugar till smooth.
2. Add eggs and egg yolks and blend well. Add the heavy cream and mix. Set aside.
3. Mix together sweet potato mixture then fold into cream cheese mixture.
4. Pour into a graham cracker crust shell in a spring form pan and bake in a water bath for 1 hour at 350F.
5. Blend together all ingredients and press into a greased 9 inch spring form pan.
6. Wrap the spring form pan with aluminum foil around the outside so water does not leak in. Fill a shallow pan 1 inch high with water.
Credits: Recipe courtesy of Bruce Foods